South Korea’s first robot officer commits suicide

A city council in South Korea said Wednesday their first administrative officer robot was defunct after throwing itself down some stairs, with local media mourning the country’s first robot suicide. South Korea’s Gumi City Council announced the robot was found unresponsive after having apparently fallen down a two-meter (six-and-a-half foot) staircase last week. Witnesses saw

Read More

  • Related Posts

    Protesters march against Trump in US

    Tens of thousands of protesters flooded the streets of major US cities on Saturday to oppose the divisive policies of President Donald Trump, in the largest demonstrations since his return to the White House. Opponents of the Republican president’s policies — from government staffing cuts to trade tariffs and eroding civil liberties — rallied in
    Read More

    Tens of thousands of protesters flooded the streets of major US cities on Saturday to oppose the divisive policies of President Donald Trump, in the largest demonstrations since his return to the White House. Opponents of the Republican president’s policies — from government staffing cuts to trade tariffs and eroding civil liberties — rallied in

    Read More

    Ban smartphones in varsities – Don

    The acting Dean of the Faculty of Agriculture, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara State, Dr Saeed Olorunnisola, has urged the federal and state governments to ban the use of smartphones in secondary and tertiary institutions. Olorunnisola said the ban would enhance students’ concentration in class. He stated this while delivering a paper at the Mission for
    Read More

    The acting Dean of the Faculty of Agriculture, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin, Kwara State, Dr Saeed Olorunnisola, has urged the federal and state governments to ban the use of smartphones in secondary and tertiary institutions. Olorunnisola said the ban would enhance students’ concentration in class. He stated this while delivering a paper at the Mission for

    Read More

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

    Business & Economy

    FG, Julius Berger to address Third Mainland Bridge deflection issues through design review in Germany 

    Education minister proposes two-year NYSC scheme, seeks expansion of skill training program 

    FG orders closure of waterway between Eko and Carter Bridges over dredging damage 

    FG orders federal tertiary institutions to publish financial, student data by May 31